Backhaul Trade Coordinator
Rotterdam, The Netherlands
NileDutch is looking for a new Trade Coordinator Backhaul for its new, centralized, standalone Backhaul team on the Commercial department. The role will be deeply involved in the setting up of the new team and should have the ambition to build and maintain a strong network and create a deep knowledge of the industry and its dynamics. The role has a strong focus on West African products and operations. The commercial focus will be global with mainly Asian and European clients.
Responsibilities include the following. Other tasks may be assigned:
- Execute pricing according to the strategy;
- Support allocation and equipment management;
- Build and expand the commercial network;
- Follow up on global Operational matters between our offices;
- Monitor and manage (West Africa) agency performance;
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in shipping;
- Experience in shipping business from (or to) Africa is preferred;
- Patient, persistent and flexible in working with others;
- A strong personality;
- Analytical skills and numerical insight;
- Commercial and communicative skills;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Ability to travel (15%);
- Good command of both the Dutch, English in word and writing are required, French is preferred;
- Full-time available, preferably in the short term.
- A modern office in a prime location with open workplaces and good facilities;
- A challenging and dynamic job in a strong and international company;
- An excellent salary with good fringe benefits.
For more information, please contact Amira Abdulkader (HR Officer) on +31 (0) 102818286. If this vacancy appeals to you, please send your CV and letter of motivation to Recruitment@niledutch.com.