Cost Controller (FT)
Rotterdam, The Netherlands
The Cost Control department deals with all incoming invoices that are related to the costs worldwide. All incoming invoices are assessed by automatic estimates. These estimates must correspond as much as possible to the actual invoice. As Cost Controller you will report to the Cost Control Team Lead.
- You are responsible for maintaining estimates (templates) by adjusting rates, locations, type and size of containers and maintaining formulas based on contracts and invoicing;
- You will manually assess invoices that deviate from the estimate and take a critical look at the estimate, analyze and correct different, incorrect invoices;
- You maintain contact with the agencies and suppliers as well as our Finance, IT, Procurement, Operations and Container Logistics departments about incorrect invoices, for the delivery of (operational) reports, contracts and receiving invoices;
- You make new estimates based on contracts and invoices;
- You link agents with ports in the system and set the margins to be handled;
- Work related to for the smart-scanning of invoices;
- If the invoice is correct, approve the invoices and pass them on to the Finance department.
- Completed bachelor study, preferably in finance;
- At least 2 years of work experience within the financial administration;
- Stress-resistant and well-suited to deadlines;
- Communicative skills (interaction with other departments);
- Analytical skills and numerical insight;
- Helicopter view;
- Problem solving ability and can work independently;
- Good command of both the Dutch and English language in word and writing;
- Full-time available, preferably in the short term.
- A modern office in a prime location with open workplaces and good facilities;
- A challenging and dynamic job in a strong and international company;
- An excellent salary with good fringe benefits.
For more information, please contact Amira Abdulkader (HR Officer) on +31 (0) 102818286. If this vacancy appeals to you, please send your CV and letter of motivation to Recruitment@niledutch.com.