Credit Controller (FT)
Would you like to be responsible for the entire credit management process and do you get energy from reducing the debtor balance? Do you see yourself working within a dynamic, internationally operating organization? Then we are looking for you!
What does your day look like:
You are the contact point regarding accounts, receivable management. You will find yourself in an enthusiastic and ambitious team that is responsible for approximately € 500 million in transactions. You have contact with 95 offices in 53 different countries to ensure that day-to-day operations run smoothly. Furthermore, you act as a contact person for accounts receivable management and you are an internal sparring partner of Operations, Equipment Management and Trade regarding old claims. You contribute to improving the procedures to reduce the debtor balance and provide the reporting for periodic debtor positions.
What we expect from you:
• MBO + or HBO diploma, preferably Business Economics or administration;
• At least 3 years of relevant work experience;
• Proactive, communicatively strong and stress-resistant
• Good knowledge of Excel;
• Living in Rotterdam or immediate surroundings;
• Good command of both the Dutch and English language.
What can you expect from us:
• A modern office in a prime location with open workplaces and good facilities;
• A challenging and dynamic job in a strong and international company;
• Excellent salary
If you would like further information, please visit our website www.niledutch.com or contact Pria Hoeseni of the Recruitment department on telephone number 010-281 82 86 or send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org.
An assessment is part of the selection procedure.
Acquisition based on this vacancy is not appreciated.