IT Technical Support Coordinator (FT)
Rotterdam, The Netherlands
In the job, you will:
• Be responsible to manage the Datacenter environments consisting of Hyper-V hosts and approx. 80 virtual machines
• Be responsible for physical desktop support
• Be responsible for application support
• Participate in small/medium local/global projects
• Be the focal point for 3rd parties where required in projects and on infrastructure and helpdesk services
Your objectives are to:
• Provide 2nd and 3rd line support on registered incidents, requests and changes
• Provide support on business applications
• Deliver on targets and objectives set by the Manager Global Infrastructure Services
• Support and maintain workstations, local networks and the connectivity to the WAN
• Ensure compliance with NileDutch ICT standards and security policies
• Gain deep insight into the NileDutch ICT infrastructure
• Management of mid-complex ICT infrastructure
• Develop your skills as an IT professional
The ideal candidate does have a minimum of 5 years’ experience within mid-complex Global ICT Infrastructures. This person does have an analytical and convincing personality. A self-starter. A person with a sense of urgency and result orientation, who can communicate and drive the necessary changes within his/her team as well as persuade internal/external stakeholders into the proper course of action. Furthermore, the person must be willing to travel when needed
You are able to participate in small/medium size projects. You are good at communicating with stakeholders in many different functions/locations.
Language needed in position:
Speak and write the Dutch and English language fluently
• MBO level
• Microsoft Windows Server 2016 certified
• Experience with Microsoft Azure
Interested in the job or need more information?
Please contact our Manager Global Infrastructure Services via mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
An assessment is part of the selection procedure.
Acquisition based on this vacancy is not appreciated.