Junior Trade Coordinator (FT)
Rotterdam, The Netherlands
To strengthen our Commercial team and support our growth ambitions, we are looking for a Junior Trade Coordinator!
- To optimize the revenues by ensuring maximum space utilization and achieving the best cargo/customer mix;
- To build and maintain strong and long term relations with customers. You do this by steering and managing the local offices and agents, but also through personal contacts. Last but not least you actively strengthen our commercial culture: Personal, Reliable, Accessible and Africa.
- You work closely with our own offices or agents in the various countries. You set the direction and targets, adapt the price levels accordingly and drive the commercial execution;
- You play an active role in the coordination between (internal) stakeholders to assure that we execute our services successfully and at the lowest costs;
- You visit customers and agents regularly;
- You participate in the Trade team’s objectives to continuously improve the way of working;
- Administration and Reporting: you maintain commercial/trade quotations, guidelines and other information in our core ICT system, report on statistics and results, and assure correct and timely collection of our revenues.
- Higher Education in Business or Logistics (bachelor/HBO);
- Fluent in English, both verbal and in writing;
- Chinese, French and/or Portuguese is a plus;
- Outgoing personality, pro-active mindset, excellent communication and commercial skills and strong analytical skills;
- Interest to travel abroad;
- Proven interest in doing international business;
- Willing to gradually reach the next level by learning on the job.
Does NileDutch sound like the right company for you?
We need energetic and entrepreneurial people to join our team in the center of Rotterdam. We will give you the opportunity to develop within our company and realize your potential, at headquarters and possibly in Africa or China (in due course). If this position looks right for you, then mail your CV and supporting letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Acquisition based on this vacancy is not appreciated.